Please make sure you read this job description in its entirety before applying.
Alpha Rock Capital is looking to bring on a skilled Accounting Associate to join our Accounting Department
As an accounting associate, you will be working on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products.
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful accounting and finance professional who is eager to solve complex problems.
You will have opportunities to work cross-functionally, and create processes from scratch that set us up for the immense scale we are going through!
We are looking for someone who is a rare combination of creative and analytical, and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
You will receive comprehensive training and mentoring opportunities to excel in your role and will have the flexibility to work anywhere you want.
Training will commence remotely immediately upon being hired, and will run for approximately eight weeks. The role can be carried online from anywhere in the Philippines as it is a remote position.
Join a fast-growing team as you help expand and nourish online businesses to their fullest potential!
- General accounting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Manual postings and adjustments into accounting.
- Inter-company accounting and control.
- Tax management.
- Cost controlling.
- COGS calculation.
- COGS analysis and reporting.
- KPI maintenance and analysis.
- Financial analysis.
- Monthly, quarter or annual reporting.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial statements and related working papers.
- Establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures, as well as identifying new policies and areas of improvement.
- A Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with an MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Comfortable with creating new processes from scratch.
- Experienced with Xero or comparable systems.
- Experience extensively in Excel modelling.
- Continually seeking new perspectives and feedback, taking an inclusive approach and engaging diverse points of view.
- Willing to work in a fully digital team that is eager to get things done in an entrepreneurial fashion.
You will also need a good work-from-home setup (wifi, computer, quiet space).
- Starting salary ₱25,000-₱40,000 per month, based on experience.