Please make sure you read this job description in its entirety before applying.
Alpha Rock Capital is looking to bring on a talented all-star Graphic Designer to assist our branding team.
As a graphic designer, you will be using your creative skills to identify improvement opportunities for our portfolio of Amazon Marketplace products.
Training will commence remotely as soon as the position is filled, and will run for approximately four weeks. While the branding team works best during business hours in the Philippine time zone, the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to work anywhere in the world.
Join a fast-growing team as you help expand and nourish online businesses to their fullest potential!
As a Graphic Designer, you will assist in driving revenue and sales by improving the visual content of our portfolio while also providing advice on potential improvement points.
You will work on a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our branding operations team, and assist in creative efforts beyond Amazon’s marketplace, such as websites, social media, and other campaigns.
Your work ethic and drive will have a direct impact on our growth. To the best of our abilities, we will offer you training, coaching, and provide you insight into the vast space of e-commerce and Amazon.
This role will be fast moving and will be a jump start into the world of e-commerce and investments.
- Working with the branding and management team in briefing and, advising them with regards to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Managing team proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and production.
- Liaising with team to determine the requirements and budget for additional elements, ie. vectors, designs or outsourced materials that require external personnel.
- Developing concepts, graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Streamlining the designs throughout various media.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size. Creating visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Analyzing what designs would be best to implement based on seasonality and market trends.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Capable of analyzing e-commerce trends, and learning from sites such as Glorify and 99designs in order to adapt to market changes.
- Must be able to collaborate and get along with others, we are all team workers first.
- Able to confer advice and suggestions to the team, as well as understand what their needs are.
- Have at least a basic understanding of Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon and other social media platforms’ requirements for elements and visuals.
- Be forward-thinking and adaptable.
- Starting salary ₱20,000-₱35,000 per month, based on experience.