Please make sure you read this job description in its entirety before applying.
Alpha Rock Capital is looking to bring on a talented Operations Associate to join our Operations Department
As an operations associate, you will be the person in charge of one or more of our Amazon brands.
The role requires you to sustain an overview of daily operations. Amongst them are:
- Tracking and ordering inventory.
- Handling logistics and issuing suppliers’ payments.
- Customer service.
- Regular communication with Amazon and with our management.
It’s essential that you have strong communication skills, the ability to follow SOPs and to think critically on how to optimize processes and operations continuously.
Occasionally you might be asked to work late evenings or weekends, interacting with overseas clients or suppliers.
You will receive comprehensive training and mentoring opportunities to excel in your role and will have the flexibility to work anywhere you want.
Training will commence remotely immediately upon being hired, and will run for approximately eight weeks. While most of the operations team works from Manila, the role can be carried online from anywhere in the Philippines as it is a remote position.
Join a fast-growing team as you help expand and nourish online businesses to their fullest potential!
- Creating, editing, and maintaining product listings.
- Inventory management.
- Supply chain management.
- Refund handling and customer service.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly checks on our Amazon Seller Central accounts.
- Management of all necessary communications with Amazon.
- Staying informed about Amazon’s best practices, new trends, and platform updates.
- Coordinating brand and product improvement projects.
- You will need a working PC or laptop, Internet connection and have access to a quiet place to take calls from.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets.
- Ability to learn and follow instructions, but also to find solutions independently.
- Great time management skills and capability to work under pressure.
- Special consideration is given to candidates with previous experience working with Amazon Seller Central.
- Starting salary ₱25,000-₱35,000 per month, based on experience.